Multiple people have been shot at a courthouse in southern Michigan. News of the attack first broke at around 3 p.m. on July 11. It’s unclear exactly how many people have been wounded.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. The Shooting Took Place in the Berrien County Courthouse in St. Joseph
2. The Suspect Has Not Been Identified
3. There Is a Massive Police Response at the Scene
4. A Police Officer Is Among the Wounded
5. The Attack Comes With American Law Enforcement on Edge Following the Killing of 5 Cops in Dallas
The son of country music legend Craig Morgan is missing in Tennessee following “a freak accident.”