In our modern society, we’re swimming in data. Analytics are being collected on nearly everything we do, and even relatively simple questions sometimes take hundreds of thousands of points of data to properly answer. If you want to understand how to manage and process massive amounts of data for businesses, government agencies, or non-profits, today’s course and e-book bundle is right up your alley.
• Ultimate Data Infrastructure Architect Bundle for $36 (List price: $684)
With your purchase, you’ll get these five courses:
• Learning ElasticSearch 5.0 (a $125 value)
• Apache Spark 2 for Beginners (a $125 value)
• Designing AWS Environments (a $125 value)
• Learning MongoDB (a $75 value)
• Learning Hadoop 2 (a $75 value)
And these five e-books:
• ElasticSearch 5.x Cookbook eBook (a $44 value)
• Fast Data Processing with Spark 2 eBook (a $32 value)
• MongoDB Cookbook: Second Edition eBook (a $32 value)
• Learning Apache Kafka: Second Edition eBook (a $28 value)
• Apache Flume: Distributed Log Collection for Hadoop: Second Edition eBook (a $23 value)
The courses provide a whopping 52 hours of instruction delivered across more than 180 lessons, and truly give you a solid foundation for understanding data infrastructure. On top of that, the e-books offer over 1.5K pages of valuable information on everything from cluster-computing with Spark to working with stream processing in Kafka.
While you’d normally have to spend well over 600 bucks to get all ten of these items, you can save 94% when you buy today’s bundle from StackSocial. And thanks to the 15-day satisfaction guarantee, you’ll be eligible for a credit refund if you find that these e-books and courses aren’t right for you.
Note: Terms and conditions apply. See the StackSocial site for more information.
Our commerce group sources the best deals and products for the ET Deals posts. We operate independently of Editorial and Advertising and may earn a percentage of the sale, if you buy something via a link on the post. If you are interested in promoting your deals, please contact us at [email protected].
For more great laptop deals, head over to TechBargains.