Want to develop your very own apps, but don’t want to go through the process of learning how to code for both iOS and Android separately? Well, Xamarin might just be what you’re looking for — a suite a tools that allows for cross-platform development with C#. If that piques your interest, you’ll definitely want to snag these online courses that will show you the ropes of Xamarin.
• Xamarin cross-platform development bundle for $35 (List price: $1046)
With your purchase, you’ll get these excellent courses:
- Learn Xamarin by creating real world cross-platform apps (a $199 value)
- Xamarin iOS: A master guide to app development in C# (a $199 value)
- Xamarin forms 2.0: Beginner to advanced (a $99 value)
- Xamarin Android: A master guide to app development in C# (a $199 value)
- Xamarin forms: Build native cross-platform mobile apps with C# (a $150 value)
- The ultimate Xamarin course: Build cross-platform apps (a $200 value)
All told, that’s more than 57 hours of content delivered over 517 lessons. No matter your level of expertise, there’s plenty in these courses that will help you achieve your goals as a developer.
So, purchased individually, you’d typically end up paying as much as $1046 for all six of these courses. Buy this bundle at Skillwise, and you’ll save over a thousand bucks — a 96% discount. Just remember that this deal won’t last long, so don’t hesitate to place your order.
Note: Terms and conditions apply. See the Skillwise website for more information.
Our commerce group sources the best deals and products for the ET Deals posts. We operate independently of Editorial and Advertising and may earn a percentage of the sale, if you buy something via a link on the post. If you are interested in promoting your deals, please contact us at [email protected].
For more great deals, head over to TechBargains.com.