The son of country music legend Craig Morgan is missing in Tennessee following “a freak accident.” Jerry Greer, 19, was first reported missing on July 10 after boating along the Tennessee River. TMZ reports that he had been tubing with friends. A source told the gossip site that it’s being treated as a “freak accident” and that alcohol was not involved. Greer was wearing a flotation device when he vanished.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. Reports Say Greer’s Tube Collided With a Friends & He Never Resurfaced After the Impact
2. Craig Morgan Released a Statement Asking for Privacy
3. Greer Recently Graduated From Dickson County High School Where He Was a Football Star
4. Morgan Has 4 Kids With His Wife Karen
5. In 2011, Morgan’s Daughter Was the Victim of an Armed Home Invasion
A 24-year-old New York woman was missing for two weeks before returning home. Her friend says the missing girl was being held against her will and managed to escape.