Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Soul King.
1. Each of the 370 heroes are Valuable
• The more heroes you have, the better. Don’t miss out on any of the five free opportunities to acquire a new hero every day. Don’t overlook a lower quality hero and give it up as material, either. The hero might have a great passive skill that could be inherited for another hero. There are a variety of modes in SoulKing and different heroes may be more effective than others for each of the modes. Even though some of your heroes may not look attractive at first, they may come in handy later on in another mode. You can acquire heroes with not only Gold and Diamonds, but with Soul Stones as well. Use Diamonds to draw 10 heroes for a guaranteed Legendary hero.
2. The Spirit Well and Gold Mine are Great Tools to Make Your Heroes More Powerful
• The amount of resources you can earn per day increases permanently. The Spirit Well and Gold Mine can be more useful than you’d expect. Level them up to increase the production rate of Diamonds and Gold as well as the maximum storage capacity. After a while, you’ll see tons of Diamonds and Gold overflowing from your Spirit Well and Gold Mine like plants in a rainforest.
3. Not Only are Special Dungeons Special, They’re Also Necessary
• To evolve your heroes to a higher grade, enter the Daily Dungeon. You can acquire [Ku] which can be used as Evolution Material. The best way to acquire Soul Kings is through Explorations. Earn Soul Pieces by clearing stages. Once you’ve collected all the Soul Pieces, you can summon a Soul King. To promote your heroes, enter the Material Dungeon. You can acquire various materials required to promote your heroes. The Material Dungeon is composed of three parts, each of which has special conditions that may provide disadvantages for certain types of heroes. Be cautious in selecting which heroes to enter the Material Dungeon with.
4. Need More Gold? It’s Time to Plunder Pirates’ Lair
• Gold is used in many places. You can never have too much gold. A large amount of Gold is necessary, especially if you wish to enhance and promote your gear to the highest quality. Make sure to save up Gold whenever you can. Challenge a higher tier. More Gold is rewarded for clearing stages of higher tier. If you ever acquire any statues from the Pirates’ Lair, make sure to visit the Market to sell them for Gold.
5. Head to the Market for a Chance to Acquire Legendary Heroes
• It might take some time, but you’ll definitely get a Legendary Hero with great stats. Use Rubies or Topazes to purchase a Legendary Hero. You can earn Rubies from Arena and Topazes from the Material Dungeon. The Legendary Heroes that are sold from the Market are not permanent. The available heroes change periodically, so make sure you visit often to claim the hero that you want. Don’t see anything you like? You can instantly refresh the available products. Use Rubies to refresh items sold from the Ruby Shop and use Topaz to refresh items sold from the Topaz Shop.